Waterstons are a leading consultants in the use of technology to solve business problems and improve business performance. They have customers in all major sectors of business including manufacturing, the public sector, retail, property management, education etc.
The companys' services are grouped into five key strategic areas:
1. Business and IT Strategy Consulting; this covers IT strategy development, IT system selection, project management, business continuity, business process re-engineering, business intelligence consulting and computer based accounts and finance consulting
2. Microsoft Business Applications including custom application development using .Net and SQL and exploitation and integration of Microsoft Applications such as Sharepoint and Microsoft Office to solve business problems
3. Unified Messaging solutions incorporating Microsoft Exchange, Live Communications Server, Mobile communications and Voice over IP telephony.
4. The design and installation of secure infrastructure using advanced server, LAN and WAN technologies including server virtualisation and implicitly addressing information security, disaster recovery and low total cost of ownership. Waterstons have staff in this group who have high levels of security accreditations including ISO 1799 auditing and Ethical Hacking
5. Managed Services; Waterstons can provide a complete outsourced or out tasked IT solution for businesses of all sizes which incorporates a trained IT Manager with IT strategy experience, accredited staff with an awareness of how to extract business value from IT. Waterstons managed services group have introduced an advanced system of remote first and second level support which ensures that the bulk of the IT Budget can be used for value adding projects.
*This description and profile was provided verbatim by the company listed